Data & Website Administrator
Online High Street, London, England, United Kingdom (Remote)
Permanent & Full Time, 40 hours per week
£24,000 – £28,000 Per Annum, dependent on skills and experience
Online High Street is a rapidly growing marketplace that hosts an array of independent shops and retailers on a local and national level. Customers can order through our platform from multiple stores and have their products delivered on the same or the next day.
We are looking for a proactive and passionate individual to join the Online High Street team as a Data & Website Administrator. This individual will work to manage our website data and perform administrative tasks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform data collection and analysis for regulatory deadlines and projects.
- Ensuring store databases are up to date and accurate.
- Managing store data requests.
- Write up data collection and processing methodologies.
- Cleansing and auditing data from our customer database including customer demographic, geographical locations and shopping behaviours.
- Implementing a new process with our finance team (setting up stores and processing bi-weekly subscription payments).
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent organisation & communication skills
- Database audit & cleansing
- Digital literacy including but not limited to MS Office, databases and spreadsheets
- Finance admin and experience is desirable
- Working remotely to tight timescales
To succeed in this role you will need to have great attention to detail and computer literacy skills. As well as this you will also need to be able to communicate effectively with other team members as well as being able to prioritise your own workload.
What we do:
Online High Street is a virtual high street that gives independent shops a platform to sell their products on a local and national level. Our vision is to create a sustainable, carbon neutral shopping platform that can support local communities nationally.
- Annual base salary of £24,000 – £28,000, depending on experience
- Equity options – we want you to be incentivised to help us scale this rocket ship!
- Progression – we are on a mission to become pioneers of the High Street. Join us as we scale!
- Remote working
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
How to apply:
If applying on LinkedIn or Indeed, please ensure you attach a copy of your CV. Applicants who do not hear from us within two weeks of applying should assume they have not been shortlisted.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
At Online High Street, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people is important to us.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status, or disability status.